When you are looking for a veterinary care clinic you should be able to count on a superior care and an excellent service. At Panvet veterinary clinic in Subotica, Serbia, we have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a state of the art veterinary facility which is clean, comfortable, well equipped and efficient. Call us on +38124571920 during work hour, or on our mobile +381695719200 (19-24h) to schedule an appointment and we will find a time that is convenient for you.
Once a year, you should take your pet in for a check-up. This will include a full physical exam, and may also include teeth and gum cleaning, vaccination, laboratory analysis, ultrasound and digital x-ray imaging or endoscopic procedures if needed. The veterinarians at Panvet pet clinic will check the health of your pet from head to tail, and will be very happy to discuss you in english or hungarian language about adequate treatment for the pet. Since year 2000, we healed and cured a lot of dogs, cats, parrots, guinea-pigs, bunnies, wild and tropical animals, reptiles etc.
List of our services is very long, so we will mention just respectful ones:
- All kinds of surgery (orthopedic surgery and soft tissue surgery - like caesarean section, gynecological, urgent and oncological interventions)
- F.C.I licenced hip dysplasia (HD) and elbow dysplasia (ED) examination
- Treatment against internal and external parasites
- High resolution digital x-ray imaging, with or without contrast medium
- Ultrasound examination and color dopler
- ECG (electrocardiogram)
- All kinds of laboratory tests (haematology, biochemistry, bacteriology, microscopy tests, hormonal profiles, as well as quick blood tests)
- Vaccination and pet micro-chipping
- Spaying and neutering
- Artificial insemination
- Endoscopic procedures (gastroduodenoscopy, colonoscopy, bronchoscopy, otoscopy...)
- Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Gatroenterology, Cardiology, Urological examinations etc.
All necesery specialised diagnostic and all major surgical procedures are ALWAYS performed under general gas (inhalational) anaesthesia with pain control management as well as other premedication drugs - antiemetics, anxiolytics, i.v. fluids etc. Pre-anesthetic blood panel, ECG, and x-ray image for orthopedic surgery are also required. Gas anaesthesia is considered the safest type of anaesthesia at the present time in small animal practice. Pain management is always required in modern veterinary medicine before and after surgical procedure to increase comfort, to ease the suffering and improve the quality of life of your pet until it's full recovery. After procedure your pet will be transfered to our stationary part of our vet clinic where we can easily check it's condition and recovery process.
As a full healthcare service provider, we are able to offer after hours services for large and small animals. Our veterinarians are available all 7 days a week for any veterinary emergencies.
Payment is expected when services are provided. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard) and cash. Meny of our services are more affordable than the same type of services at neighbouring european countries, or larger cities of Serbia.
You can easily find us on a map below. Our vet clinic is near city-center of Subotica town, near Hungarian border and E75 highway between Budapest and Belgrade.